Where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Blogger's back!

It started one fine weekend. I opened my computer expecting to see my friendly neighborhood wi-fi greeting me a good day. I didn't get a single hi. To my dismay, this lasted the whole day. This seldom happened! That same day, the family living two doors from ours moved out. Putting two and two together, the family who just moved out was the friendly neighborhood wi-fi provider. They were gone so fast, I haven't got the chance to thank them of their kindness. Not that I'd explain the reason behind my gratitude, really, because I'm not quite sure if I can do that. But maybe I'd mask it in a false pretense of thanking them for being such nice neighbors... (because not all neighbors give you free internet!)

We waited for a week, hoping other neighbors are as kind. Of course nobody ever leave their internet unsecured anymore. What was I thinking!? While we had a good excuse (my sis-in-law is in town) for dilly-dallying, we cannot deny the fact that we miss the great Internet world--to generalize the downloading and blogging activities of this household. So I signed up for another year of lock-in period with Smart Bro. Here's hoping my experience with the Bro is the same as this faery's.

So anyway, I'm back! Thanks for visiting, will do my best to return the favor. See you!

3 comments:

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 4:00 AM  

Welcome back! hehe

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Yay!

Doesn't it SUCK not having internet?! Welcome back!!

Jena Isle December 13, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Hello, welcome back and happy blogging.

======================================================

dNeero Convos

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP